Glucose Support Formula‡
Supports optimal pancreas function and healthy glucose metabolism. This formula provides a helpful combination of essential nutrients for healthy glucose support. The leaves of Gymnema sylvestre have been used for over 2,000 years in India. Gymnema sylvestre has been shown to nutritionally support the insulin producing cells of the pancreas. Alpha lipoic acid is a versatile nutrient that provides antioxidant activity and supports healthy glucose metabolism. As adaptogens, Panax ginseng and Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, promote healthy glucose balance. Research has indicated that maitake mushroom extract has a potential role in healthy glucose utilization. This formula also combines chromium with nicotinic acid, promoting healthy glucose and fat metabolism.‡
- Supports healthy glucose balance‡
- Supports insulin producing cells in the pancreas‡
- Made with maitake mushroom extract and other premium ingredients‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Glucose Support Formula is designed to provide essential nutrients to support pancreas function and healthy glucose metabolism. Glucose Support Formula also promotes healthy glucose utilization as well as fat metabolism.‡
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) extract (leaf) 75 mg
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) extract (root) 100 mg (standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root) 100 mg (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides)
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg
- Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) extract (fruiting body) 200 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Alpha lipoic acid may cause gastrointestinal discomfort in some individuals and should always be taken with meals. A small number of cases report that alpha lipoic acid may cause skin rash in sensitive individuals.
In rare cases, Panax ginseng and eleuthero may cause over-stimulation. Panax ginseng and eleuthero may also be contraindicated for individuals with hypertension. Panax ginseng may be contraindicated for individuals taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications.
Eleuthero may be contraindicated for individuals taking digoxin.
Gymnema sylvestre should be used with caution and under close medicalsupervision ifcombined with sulfonylurea drugs and insulin, as gymnemamay provide synergistic effects.
Chromium may also enhance the effects of drugs for diabetes and should be used with caution under these circumstances.